Python Script Execution Process
Figure 2 shows the steps used to execute a Python script.
Figure 1 Python script execution process
- Compile a Python script. For details, see Python Script Compilation.
- Upload the Python script to a device.
- Install the Python script. The Python script can be executed on a device only after being installed.
- You can execute a Python script in any of the following ways:
- Manually execute the Python script.
- Execute the Python script using a command assistant.
- Execute the Python script using a script assistant.
If you use a maintenance assistant, you can configure it with a Python script and trigger conditions for executing the Python script. Then the system monitors the device running status in real time and automatically executes the Python script when the specified trigger conditions are met.